As our Games with Names range continues to grow, today we're taking a quick look at the name Daniel.
Daniel is a popular name, but there are some things about it that you might not know. Let’s take a look at 10 fun facts about the name Daniel.
1. Daniel is a Hebrew name that means "God is my judge."
2. The name Daniel has been around since the Old Testament times.
3. Daniel was one of the most popular names in the United States during the 1980s.
4. In the Bible, Daniel was a prophet who was thrown into a lion's den.
5. Among celebrities, some of the most famous people named Daniel include actors Daniel Radcliffe and Daniel Craig.
6. The inventor of the Fahrenheit temperature scale was a Daniel, called (guess what ?) Daniel Fahrenheit !!
7. The name Daniel is also popular in Spanish-speaking countries such as Mexico, where it is also spelled "DANIEL."
8. Some variants of the name Daniel include Danny and Dan.
9. If you're looking for a baby name with staying power, look no further than Daniel – it's never fallen out of Fashion since records began in 1880!
10 And finally, according to an old wives' tale, if you want your son to become rich and successful, name him Daniel!
So there you have it, 10 fun facts about the name Daniel! Thanks for reading and be sure to check out our Daniel Game
for everything you could ever want to know about the name Daniel